- Introduction to Registers
- Healthcare Identifiers These products and systems meet the requirements of the national Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service. Click here to view the Register.
- Secure Message Delivery SMD specifications ensure secure electronic communication of health information exchanged by healthcare providers. Click here to view the Register.
- Data Records and Clinical Coding Recording diagnoses for active patients electronically using a medical vocabulary that can be mapped against a nationally recognised disease classification or terminology system. There is no clinical software requirement. Click here to view more information.
- Electronic Transfer of Prescriptions Electronic prescriptions are sent from your clinical software system to a Prescription Exchange Service (PES) where the prescription is stored, and retrieved later by a dispenser at the time of dispensing. Click here to view the Register.
- My Health Record system Clinical software systems connect to the national My Health Record system to upload and download patient information. Click here to view the Register.